Saturday, December 26, 2009

EOY Cosplay at National Library

Ok finally getting to the cosplay updates. Quite a number of pictures, so i'll update a few at a time starting with these first batch.

Rant: National Library is a bad place for cosplaying. Too many people walking around, background is very very messy. Most of my shots have very distracting backgrounds -_-"
And to make things worse, I overexposed alot of pictures due to giving my flash gun a +1.3 ev setting. The ceiling of the area where the cosplayers were at is pretty high, I thought my flash gun's output wont have enough power to bounce the light from that sort of height, so I compensated my flash with such a high power setting. End up over exposing so many shots. Should have stayed with my +0.7ev which i used most of the time in normal rooms...

So yeah, here's the pics. Most of them overexposed, with messy background...
I bought 2 cameras along that day, to test out my Minolta 5D as mentioned below.
Pictures taken here are from my Sony Alpha A500 , except the first picture which is taken with the Minolta 5D.

Special Mention:
Lightning from Final Fantasy 13. IMO she really looks like the character. Apparently im not the only one who thinks so, as the other photographers around me are saying the same thing.



The rest of the action:





















Thats all for today. Will upload more pictures some other time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment